Hey guys, welcome to www.Safedroid.in -A safe tech helper. Are you looking for the best tutorial to fix the Asus zenfone max pro M1 hang on the logo? So you do not have to worry, just read the complete article and I promise you, You do not need to go anywhere. Here I will fix Your Asus zenfone max pro M1 hang on the logo problem. So, please read the article with your full attention otherwise you can’t able to fix your max pro m1 stuck on the logo problem.
Before starting the tutorial, I want to say a little bit about myself. I am Ilias. Diploma in Information and Technology from Aliyah University. More than 8 years of experience in the mobile Software and Hardware field and I am a great fan of Android.
At this time I am sharing my little experience with people to help them that’s why I am writing this article. In safedroid.in you will get all types of solutions for example Hang on the logo, A device stack on boot loop, Device only Fastboot mode, Only recovery mode, and many more software and hardware related issues.
However, enough intro let’s come back to the main point Asus zenfone max pro m1 hang on the logo fixing. let’s start..
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specification:
Asus zenfone max pro m1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) is one of the best gaming phone under budget. That comes with a full HD (2160×1080 pixels) IPS LCD, 2.5D curved with corning gorilla glass 6 protection. Asus zenfone max pro m1 powered by Snapdragon SDM636 -octa-core processer. It’s available in the market with three different variants 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB.
Therefore the gaming Experience of the Asus zenfone max pro m1 is awesome because of its Snapdragon SDM636 octa-core processer and 5000mah battery.
It’s running PUBG, Call of Duty, and all types of High-resolution games smoothly without a frame drop. Asus zenfone max pro m1 giving long-time gaming capability with its 5000mah battery “play like a pro”.
|MODEL NO.||ZB601KL/ZB602KL, ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1|
|DISPLAY||FULL HD 2160x1080P 2.5D FULL VIEW|
|PROCESSOR||QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON SDM636 64-bit Kryo Octa-core|
|CAMERA||16MP PRIMARY, 5MP DEPTH, 8MP FRONT|
|NETWORK||2G,3G, DUAL VOLTE SUPPORT|
|SENSOR||FINGER SCANNER AVAILABLE|
|OPERATING SYTEM||ANDROID OREO|
Why this kind of issue in Asus max pro m1?
Asus zenfone max pro m1 hang on the logo occurring for many reasons.
Most of the cases are:
- Bootloader unlocking: The Bootloader unlocking is the most important part. Sometimes we are trying to unlock the bootloader and it goes wrong and happened to hang on the logo problem. If you don’t know about bootloader unlocking and what is the advantage of bootloader unlocking check out this thread (How to unlock the bootloader of Asus zenfone max pro m1?)
- Twrp Install: After bootloader unlocking when we are trying to factory reset by Typing “yes” sometimes we do the wrong step erased the main system and this is the big reason for some users. If you don’t know how to install “TWRP“? and what is the advantage of TWRP installation check out this thread (How to install Twrp in Asus zenfone max pro m1?)
- Rooting: when we are trying to Root the Asus zenfone max pro m1 for more customization like custom ROM install and also adding for custom features it can be the one reason. If you don’t know about “ROOT” and what is the advantage of “Rooting“? check out this thread (How to unlock the bootloader of Asus zenfone max pro m1?)
- Incomplete flash: Incomplete flashing is one of the most important issues for the Asus zenfone max pro M1 hang on the logo. If you do not understand what is incomplete flash? then I will tell you if you trying to restore your software with your Personal Computer and after installing some files you get an error and didn’t complete the whole process this is incomplete flash.
These are the common problems for Asus zenfone max pro m1 hang on the logo.
Asus zenfone max pro m1 hang on the logo Solution:
Now we are going to fix the Asus zenfone max pro m1 hang on the logo problem so be ready and read carefully.
- This tutorial only Asus zenfone max pro m1.(Do not try this step on any other phone)
- Make sure your phone has at least 50% and above charge.
- Do not stop or close the flashing process in middle.
- And the last thing read the blog carefully without skipping any step.
Download Required files:
|1. ADB Setup|
2. Asus USB drivers
3. Minimal ADB Fastboot
4. Asus zenfone max pro m1 flash file
5. Asus zenfone max pro m1 Fastboot command text
Now we are going to fix the Asus zenfone max pro m1 hang on the logo:
I hope you have downloaded all the required files. After download all the file extract on “Desktop” with “WinRAR“. If you do not have WinRAR then Download WinRAR from Here.
Now open the “Adb” folder and Run “Adb.exe”, at this time complete the installation by typing Three-time “YES”
Then install “Asus USB driver”. If you do not know how to install, please check out this (How to install Asus zenfone max pro m1 ?).
This is the time to Boot your Asus zenfone max pro m1 into Fastboot mode. For Fastboot mode, at first turn off your phone and press and hold the “Power key” and “Volume Up” at the same time. And now it’s in “CSC FASTBOOT MODE”.
After that open the “Asus zenfone max pro m1 flash file” folder and select all “(Ctrl+A)” files. Copy “(Ctrl+C)” or move “(Ctrl+X)” all the files to the “C:/adb” folder.
Now connect your “Asus zenfone max pro m1” to your PC with the best quality data cable. You can check your phone is connected in “Device Manager“.
Therefore go in “(C:)” and open “adb” folder and look for “Flashall_Aft.cmd” and just double click on it.
Thanks, man you have successfully done all the steps. It will take more than 15 to 30 minutes to complete the flash so don’t interrupt the flashing process in middle. Just wait and see, also you can take a cup of coffee.
I hope you have done all the steps and your max pro m1 is ready to go. This is the best and easy way to fix the Asus Zenfone max pro M1 hang on the logo. Still, If you aren’t able to fix the problem, then comment down below or directly contact us.
You can also visit: