Hello everyone, do you want to Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1 but you don’t know how to install Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1? today I will show you the complete process of TWRP installation in Asus zenfone max pro m1.
I am Md Ilias, the Biggest fan of technology and android lover. Customization is in my blood and I love to customize the Android Operating system that’s why I am creating this tutorial. Our Site www.safedroid.in -the best and safe tech guider, here you will get all the top latest Android facts and methods for customization.
So without taking the time, going to the main point. Today we will install the TWRP recovery image in Asus zenfone max pro m1.
Asus zenfone max pro m1 specification:
Asus zenfone max pro m1 is one of the best gaming phone under budget. Full HD (2160×1080) IPS display and 4k resolution video recording features making more outstanding and unique this phone. Snapdragon SDM636 processor and 5000mah battery is giving long-time gaming and smooth gaming performance.
|Model||ZenFone Max Pro M1|
|Dimensions (mm)||159.00 x 76.00 x 8.64|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||5000|
|Colours||Black, Blue, Grey|
|Screen size (inches)||5.99”|
|Resolution||1080×2160 pixels(Full HD)|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||2000|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||13-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.12-micron) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.12-micron)|
|Front camera||8-megapixel (f/2.0, 1.12-micron)|
|Operating system||Android 8.1 Oreo( Also support upto Android11)|
|Network||4G Volte,3G,2G (Supports 4G in India-Band 40)|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
All sensors in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 which are Face unlock, Fingerprint Sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
What is TWRP?
TWRP stands for Team win recovery Project. However, you can say a custom recovery image, after installing TWRP, you will get whole Android world access for customization but there is no access for customization in the official stock recovery image.
The disadvantage of Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1
- TWRP installing will void your warranty.
- Your phone security system will be damage
- After Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1, You will not be able to access banking apps for example Google Pay, Phone pay, Bhim UPI, and many more.
- And your system will easily be affected by malware.
- And there are no more disadvantages for Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1.
You can go for it without any thought…..
Benefits of Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1
- After installing the TWRP recovery, you can get root access in your Asus zenfone max pro M1
- As well as, you can backup your security file with TWRP.
- Therefore you can modify the stock Operating system.
- Even you can uninstall system apps which application you don’t want
- Also, you can release RAM blockage RAM partition.
- Easily You will able to take Nandroid backup.
- And one more thing easily you can restore the Nandroid backup file.
- Not only these but also you can flash custom ROM for example Lineage, MIUI, AOSP, and many more. If you want to install custom ROM then check out this[Best custom ROM for Asus zenfone max pro M1]
- After that, You can control CPU or GPU performance.
- For smooth gaming, you can install the best stable ROM in Asus Zenfone max pro m1.
- Must have Bootloader unlocked Asus max pro m1. If you don’t know how to unlock the bootloader check out this Unlock the Bootloader of Asus Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL)
- This tutorial is only for Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1, Do not try this method on any other phone.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50% and above charge
- Must have a PC/Laptop, a quality data cable, and a Max pro m1.
Download all required files:
- Asus USB driver
- ADB setup
- Minimal ADB setup
- TWRP recovery image
Steps to Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1
I hope you have read the above clearly and you are clear about TWRP. So let’s start…
Extract all the downloaded files in Desktop with WinRAR. Must you have WinRAR in your PC.
After extracting all the files, open Asus USB driver folder and Install the USB driver.
Now open the ADB folder and complete the installation of the Adb.exe setup by typing “YES” three times.
After that, open the Minimal ADB folder and run the setup, complete the installation by clicking Next >Next and Finish.
Then restart the PC/ Laptop once for driver reorganization.
Therefore open the TWRP recovery folder and select the twrp.img and also copy this image to in C:/ Minimal Adb Fastboot folder.
After that connect your phone in Fastboot mode. For Fastboot mode at first switch your phone and then press and hold the power key and volume+ same time. It will go to FASTBOOT MODE.
Now Click on windows icon and type Minimal Adb fastboot and Run the Application.
and type thic command….
and here you can see your device serial no. If it’s showing then Your max pro m1 successfully connected in Fasboot mode.
After that, type the recovery flashing command..
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
After typing this command, command window will complete the the TWRP recovery falshing.
Now you have completed the process of Install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1. You can access the recovery mode manually by pressing and holding the Power key and Volume down key. And also you can access the recovery by typing in the command window
fastboot reboot recovery twrp.img
These are all the steps to install TWRP in Asus zenfone Max Pro M1. Now you are able to install custom ROM and many more. Still, If you have any queries, feel free to us without hesitation we are always here to solve your problem, and if you have done successfully then give us good feedback.