Hello friends, What’s going on? Welcome to Safedroid.in – A safe tech helper. Today I gonna share with you the 100% working OPPO F1 flash file. If you face Hang, Bootloop, Dead, Only Vibrate and any other type of problem in your OPPO F1, you don’t have to worry. This is a working and tested file, and I hope it will help you fix your hang-on logo, dead or Bootloop Problem. Even If you don’t know how to flash the OPPO F1 flash file, I will show you the steps to flash the OPPO F1 flash file so stay here and read the whole article.
Before going to the download area I want say a little bit about myself. I am MD ILIAS, Diploma in Information Technology from Aliyah University. 8 years experience in Software and Hardware field.
Okay, enough intro let’s come to the point we will download the OPPO F1 flash file but Our Site Safedroid.in – Here you will get all type of flash file and technical solution like Dead, Hang on logo, dead boot, Stuck on logo and many more.
You can also visit our other website Androidfact.in & Theatscore.com for more Solutions and flash files.
Download OPPO F1 Flash File
However, now we will download the OPPO F1 flash file. Before moving to the download Zone we have to know something about the steps of flashing for the OPPO F1 device.
- Benefits of Flashing Oppo F1 Flash File
- Requirments of Flashing the OPPO F1
- Download Required files
- How to flash the Oppo F1 Flash File
Benefits of Flashing Oppo F1 Flash File
- The official flash file will help you to fix all types of hanging problems in the Oppo F1 Device.
- Official firmware flashing helps you to fix stuck on the logo, hang on the logo, boot loop problem and also only vibrate problem.
- It will remove all root access.
- Remove Custom recovery.
- Get back warranty In the Oppo Device after flashing the Official Oppo F1 Flash File.
In simple words, Oppo F1 Flash File flashing will help you to fix a lot of problems. So download the files from here and take preparation to flash your Oppo F1 Device.
Requirments of Flashing The Oppo F1 Flash File
- A personal Computer
- A best Data Transferable cable
- And All Required File
- And the last thing Obviously the flashing Knowledge
Download Required Files:
- Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader Driver
- MSM Download tool
- Oppo F1 Flash file
How to Flash Oppo F1 Flash File?
Now we are ready to FlashOppo F1 Flash File but Before starting the flash read carefully the article, otherwise, you will get flashing interruption.
- This tutorial only for the Oppo F1 device, Don’t try with any other device. If Happened something, I will not Responsible for that. So do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50% and above charge.
- Must take a Backup before doing this. In some of the cases, user data will be deleted.
Steps to Flash Oppo F1 Flash File
Now we are in the final step to complete the flash Oppo F1 Flash File. I hope You have read the above very carefully. Now I am sure, You are very clear about the flashing of the Oppo F1 device.
Now extract all the downloaded files on your desktop with “WinRAR“. If you don’t have WinRAR installed then download it from here.
After that Open the “Qualcomm HS-USB QD-loader driver” folder and Double click on the “Qualcomm HS-USB QD-loader driver.exe” file and complete the installation.
Therefor, restart once your “PC” for driver reorganization (It’s very important).
Now Open the Oppo F1 flash file folder and double click on the “msm8x39 Download tool“ and next Click on Verify, it will take a short time.
Now “Switch off your phone“ then press and hold “Volume+” and “Volume-“ both key same time and connect USB. Your phone successfully connected with the PC in Emergency Download Mode and it will create a “com port” on the “msm8x39 Download tool”.
After Doing all the process just click on the “Start” button and it will start the flashing of Oppo F1.
The Flashing will take more than 15 to 20 minutes, let’s take a break and see the flashing process. When It will complete just plug out the OPPO F1 and press and hold the power key, wait a minute to complete the boot, and then finish the setup wizard.
These are all the steps to flash the Oppo F1 Flash File. I hope, you successfully completed the flashing. If you still getting an error or if you have any problem then just leave a comment below. We definitely try to help you.