Hello, friends once again welcome to Redmi Note 7 article series in this article, I am going to help how you can unlock the bootloader of the Redmi Note 7 (Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock).
In this Redmi Note 7 article series, we cover everything related to Note 7. If you want to do these kinds of stuff like rooting, unlocking, custom ROMs all are available on this website check out.
My name is Md Ilias, Diploma in Information Technology from Aliyah University. 8 years of experience in the Software and Hardware field. If you want to consult with me about any kind of technical problems then feel free and contact me here.
Sorry brother I think I talk too much about myself now let’s back to the topic “Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock”
About Redmi Note 7:
|Model||Redmi Note 7|
|Dimensions (mm)||159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4000|
|Colours||Blue, Black, Twilight Gold, White|
|Screen size (inches)||6.3”|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Protection Type||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||256GB|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||2 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.9″, 1.25µm|
|Front camera||13 MP, f/2.0, (wide)|
|Operating system||Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 b/g/n|
Reason for Bootloader Unlocking:
Why should I unlock my Redmi Note 7 phone’s bootloader? I think you might think about this here I will explain, why should you unlock Redmi Note 7 bootloader.
- You can install custom ROMs.
- Without unlocked Rooting is not possible.
- You are able to modify system things
There are dozens of benefits you will receive after unlocking the Redmi note 7 bootloaders which I discuss here.
Advantages of Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock:
- After unlocking the bootloader on Redmi Note 7 then you will able to install custom recovery like TWRP and Orange FOX.
- If you want to root Redmi Note 7 then you must have to root your Redmi Note 7.
- You can root your Redmi Note 7 after flashing the phone.
- Without bootloader unlock you can’t install custom ROMs.
- Phone warranty will be completly void after Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock.
- Data will be completly erased.
- Chanches of system break.
- The probality of Virus and Malware attacks will be increased.
- You are not able to get OTA and regular phone updates.
- A Computer with winodws Operating System
- Working USB data cable
- Internet Connection for downloading requred files
- And a working Redmi Note 7 Device
- This tutorial only for Redmi Note 7 users, I inform you that do not try to flash the other devices.
- You must have to install the Qualcomm USB driver and adb & Fastboot driver, this is the most important steps.
- Charged your Redmi Note 7 at least 35% up.
- Make sure that your USB data cable is working fine.
- And we are not take any responsible for device break.
Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock
How to Unlock Redmi Note 7 Bootloader:
- Enable Developer Option: To enable developer option go to settings >About phone and Tap the MIUI version 7 times to enable developer mode.
- Enable OEM Unlock: To unlock this features go to settings again >Additional Settings > Developer Option and enable it.
- MI Unlock Status: Go to settings >Settings >Addtional Settings > Developer Option > Agree.
- Login to MI Site: Go to Mi Unlock Website and click Unlock Now button. Now a new page will appear, login your Mi account there or sign up.
- Mi Unlock Tool: After that download Mi Unlock Tool, extract and install it.
- Fastboot Mode: Then Power off your Redmi Note 7, and then Press and Hold Volume Up + Power Key togather at the same time, it will boot your phone into fastboot mode.
- Connection: After that, connect your Redmi Note 7 to the computer with the USB data cable.
- Unlock the Phone: Now run MiFlash Unlock Tool and login same id as on your Redmi Note 7 and click on Unlock.
- It takes few seconds to Redmi Note 7 Bootloader Unlock.
Congratulation! You just Unlock Redmi Note 7 phone’s bootloader, if you have any issue regarding this topic then please comment down below or contact us directly.